Announcing a new Outage Hawk (TM) release! This release features a major enhancement with changes to the Updater App designed to improve overall performance and user experience.
These changes to the Updater App include:
- Faster load times of individual users’ jobs
- Performance and experience improvements to job update process
- A queue for jobs to be published has been added to the app to avoid conflicts and issues when another user is publishing at the same time.
- The user will update a job(s), click submit, and is informed the updates have been queued for publish. When the page refreshes, the user will see the most recent updates to the jobs including the same job that was updated by a different user at the same time!
- Faster and better publishing operations with provider-hosted Azure Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- The app uses Azure services to perform publishing operations with an Azure Web Job. Azure Web Jobs helps ensure updates in the queue are handled quickly and efficiently without conflict or collision with other users.
Innovative-e is excited to make these updates available as it extends the functionality and increases user adoption and experience! We look forward to hearing about and sharing your results using this release!
Want to know more about Outage Hawk (TM)?
- Check out our website
- Download our two-page brochure about Outage Hawk (TM)
- Watch our brief video with an intro to Outage Hawk (TM)
- Dive deeper with our recorded webinar