In his most recent video, “Time to Take a New Look at Today’s PPM Solutions,” Mike Taylor, President of Innovative-e, talks a little about how using Microsoft Project Online can accelerate your project and portfolio management and free up resources that can then be used elsewhere in your organization. Straight out of the box, Project Online will boost your PPM.
But Project Online can be extended to make your PPM solution even more amazing.
Microsoft-approved and -aligned add-in products can further reduce cost and time to implement and maintain Project Portfolio Management solutions. Core platform capabilities are enhanced with automated best-in-class products that provide a vast array of benefits…
These benefits include:
- Enhanced user experiences for PMs and users
- Features like best practice templates based on PMI or Prince2
- One-click access to all info
- Simplified organization of projects
- Utility time-savers like one-click status reports
- Enhanced data-visualization reporting
- Improved financial management with near-real-time data mart and trending info and time-phased information
If your PPM integration needs are more advanced, the Project Online platform works with other mature tools and market-leading products, like Oracle, SAP, and others. Integration with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365, is seamless.
Regardless of the platform you’re using now to manage your projects and portfolio, Microsoft Project Online – with or without add-ins – can make your project management more efficient and give you a measurable return on your investment.